Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Good morning on Wed, 5 Sep (archive)

 Hi there,

 
A wonderful morning.  But freezing cold.  Bit of a cold snap here, with southerlies and a bit of fresh wind.  It might even dump a bit of snow on the hills!
 
Mike dropped me and Toby off at Mojos, and we both had hot chocolates to keep us warm.  We brushed our teeth and then took a long walk to Toby's kindy.  We went through the park, with the "Dinosaur Cave" and the "Ghost Cave" at the start of the adventure, and a lovely pond for picnics at the other end.  A nice place for eating after we collect Toby in the summer, on the way home.
 
When I dropped him off, he showed me the new batch of books the kindy has got in recently.  So I promised to read him one tonight when I collect him.  I'm looking forward to it already.
 
Lots of love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment