Hi,
Another big day at work. Planning. But in other work news, my manager that hired me had her last day. She is retiring. She is only a few months older than me. She will be sorely missed. What a warmth she brings to any workplace. I have enjoyed working with her - we went to Nelson together in covid times to watch women's rugby. Bye Angie.
Manjot was over from Sydney for planning so I did catch up with her for a quick coffee break. So nice to chat to her. She will be amazing in her role.
After the big planning day we went to Bin44 to have drinks with Angie. And Brian came with us. We were supposed to have dinner with him before he flew back to Auckland. But he joined in the drinks session - and bought pizza. Mmmm. Bye Brian. Probably won't see him until he visits Sydney one day.
![]() |
| Hey Brian! |
Toby and Tessa are progressing the burglary incident. One of the things stolen was Toby's Strat electric guitar. He has been playing it a fair bit. So last night he picked up my old guitar and played me a song. Riptide by Vance Joy. I might be biased, but with lessons Toby could be very good. He can hold a tune - he just needs to learn how to control it. He sounded lovely. I was watching it on the bus home and it made me quite teary.
![]() |
| Toby sent me a video of him playing and singing |
![]() |
| For sale sign is up |
![]() |
| Looks nice |
Mike and I got off at Norwich St and wandered up to get a last few things sorted. Saw the For Sale sign. The blossom in Juliette's place looks lovely.
![]() |
| Blossom off the deck |
Walked back to Elly and Tom's place. 2km almost exactly. Mike took my backpack so I scampered up the hill.
Thank you Mike.
Friday now. After a huge week. Will be getting a few things done. We were going to head away for a tramp - but now the weather is not as nice as it could be.
Parkrun. Then messages.
Have a good weekend.
Love,
Angela





No comments:
Post a Comment