Hi,
Mike and I went for a long walk after work. Out to a park called Moore Park. It looked like an old golf course with bunkers still dotted around. It was dark though so we just walked back to Green Square.
Found some tea at Bashan - but it was a 20 min delay. Mike also talked to the movers in NZ as I grabbed some tissues and a delicious mango from Woollies.
Toby and Tessa landed and were going to be at Green Sq at 7:41pm. So Mike left me eating our dinner and went and found them.
Then we all went to Zetland pub for a drink before taking them to Central and onto the Metro. Karen was kindly collecting them from Tallawong.
![]() |
| At Central station - seeing Toby and Tessa onto the Metro |
![]() |
| There they go |
Mike and I got up for a run to a local park. And then back for shower and brekkie before work.
![]() |
| Cafe for brekkie |
Big day at work. Then off to Crows Nest to meet Marcela and Ian and their son, Santi. Karen, Toby and Tessa will meet us there. Dinner out. I will tell you all about it.
Have a great day.
Love,
Angela



No comments:
Post a Comment