Friday, September 4, 2026

The Thursday with work and a dinner out

 Hi,


Busy day at work. Hard yakka. I think I am being Australian, but no one under 60 says that anymore in Aus. I am just giving myself away.

After work I went on the train with Marcela to Circular Quay and found Lana - above Grana. Janine from work was already there. And Nicole from our vendor was not long after us.


Sydney and its light rail

Dinner at Lana near Circular Quay

Wandering in an alleyway

What a superb night. Good food. Good conversation. Huge thanks to Nicole for taking us out. I really enjoyed myself. So sorry to Karen who had to wait up to midnight to collect me from the train station. Yes - I was out until midnight.

Thank you. 

Fell asleep in minutes. Up this morning on Tessa's birthday. Fed the boys. Waiting for brekkie before my day starts.

Mike is all sorted and packed and at work for the day already. We will see him at Enzo's for dinner for Tessa's birthday.

Abby's birthday tomorrow.

Woot!

Have a great day.

Love,

Angela




No comments:

Post a Comment