Thursday, September 17, 2026

The Wednesday with no cats and no Mike

 Hi,

The cats have arrived in Chc and had their first sleep there. Mike and Toby and Tessa have reported an easy transition for them.

Meanwhile, we had the carpet laid downstairs and it looks so good. Awesome work.

New carpet going down

In the spare room

In our old bedroom

Mike removes the old curtains

Cats in crates

In the back of Sally's car

Sally kindly took Mike and the cats to the airport. They both took a pill that Mike gave them and it zonked out Smudge. Apparently she slept all the way and then some.

About to check in

Carpet done

Looks very nice

Old bedroom

Spare room

Old bedroom

Nicely done

My old wardrobe

Moxley out in the car in Chc

The cats hid by our old bed in the new house and so Mike, Toby and Tessa took off to let them explore on their own. I heard Mike and Toby sung up a storm at karaoke at The Foundry. Hahahah.

I had my skin check up. With crazy dates coming up for me, I just booked in next Wednesday to get some biopsy work done. Will mean I have stitches for Spring Challenge. But it should be ok. The following week is crazy work week and it gets too close to Nepal.

Oh well.

What else? Weird sleeping at home with no cats. They have always been here. Sometimes we are not. But they are always here.

I woke up to roll over in the night so I did not disturb the cat. Didn't need to worry.

Hahahah.

Take care. Have a wonderful day.

Love,

Angela



No comments:

Post a Comment