Tuesday, August 18, 2026

The Monday with working from home

 Hi,

I forgot to tell you about Floorball on Sunday morning. I went to Akau Tangi and watched Erin's daughter, Pippa, play in the NZ U19 game against the NZ women. they held their own for half the game - then got a bit smashed. Lost 7 - 3 in the end. 

Floorball was fun to watch. Like ice hockey a bit. 3 20 min periods. 5 players with a goalie. Sticks and a light plastic ball. All good fun.


Floorball at Akau Tangi

Christine came as I mentioned and picked up some of her stuff. We will see her again this weekend for the rest of her stuff.

Then Epuni to do a few things. See the new handles?

New handles on


Work was a tough gig. Mike made me a delicious dinner and we watched some YouTube. Slept much better than the might before. Yay.
Up early for bus to town. PT session. Squats 70kg 4 x 4. Bench 45kg for 1 rep.  Then 35kg 8 reps. And done.


Tuesday morning with Quentin

Bench

Brekkie with Reimer

Mike did a run on the treadmill while I was with Quentin. We wandered to Margies and met Reimer for brekkie. Good to catch up with him. He has an op to remove something from his neck soon. But he seems pretty fit and keeps super busy. Will sort out another catch up soon.

Hope your week is continuing to be awesome.

Love,

Angela



No comments:

Post a Comment