Hi,
Yeah - you all know when I work from home, I do not take many pics. And it was super busy for me at work on Thursday. Sigh.
Mike also worked from home. He got me some leftover pizza for my lunch while I worked through. And cooked dinner for me when I finally finished.
He has finished the migration of photos. I can now get to every photo we have ever taken (even some film ones that have been scanned) in google. Wow. Well done. He has learned to code in Python too.
What else did we do? The valuer came around to see the house. It was in a very messy state. Oh dear.
That was it really. Work.
Today is another work from home day. Quentin was coming to drop off the water blaster and tools - but he did that late yesterday when I was working.
Saturday might be parkrun for me. And beer mile for Mike with Callan. Hahahah. And a lot of work around the house.
Take care of yourselves.
Love,
Angela
No comments:
Post a Comment