Thursday, August 20, 2026

The Wednesday that surely was Friday already

 Hi,

How long can 3 days possibly be? Why isn't it Friday already? I did see Tim at work - yay for him being back from paternity leave. We went for a coffee and exchanged news. Fair bit on each side, tbh.

The Lab with Tim


Went home with Madeleine and lifted some not-so-heavy things in the garage gym. She's been sick so we took it easy. Worked on form.

Dropped her home and heading back decided to drop into the Nepal information evening being held at work. Good to meet the other people on our trip.

Went to Bin44 afterwards for dinner. Lucky I had fed the cats already. Back home and off to bed. Up for car drive to gym. Deads for me. 92.5kg 3 x 3. Then Mike's turn. But I headed to Brooklyn to have brekkie with R.

Caribe with R

Discussed work and the looming election. Great conversation - thank you. Then back home to work for the day. Valuation person coming this morning. 

Oohhhh.

Have a great day. Surely it is Saturday tomorrow?

No?

Gah!

Love,

Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment