Friday, January 14, 2011

The Thursday with work and not much play

Hi,

Yesterday went well - the weather cleared up and it was lovely in the evening.  And today is a superb day - blue skies, no wind.  Toby is off to Sydney for a week with Grandy and Gramps today and I dropped him at their place this morning.  I drove there in the wee green car with the roof down and it was so nice I wanted to keep driving.  Taupo would be nice on a day like this!

Anyhow, Toby is waiting for the flight at Grandy and Gramps's house and they will drive into my work at lunchtime and I'll drive them out to the airport.  At least there is no sign of fog - it seems to have dogged most of their recent flights.

Because Toby is away, we don't have much on for the weekend.  Some housework.  Some gardening.  That'll be about it.

Have a great weekend.
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment