Thursday, January 27, 2011

The Wednesday with nice weather and seeing Toby again

Hi,

I enjoyed my ride up the hill to collect Toby from Jack's house.  Their house is on the top of the hill overlooking the harbour/city and it feels so much closer than our house.  I was still full of energy when I hopped off at their house.  Collected Toby and enjoyed our walk back.  On the way we practised skip counting in 4s and we were passed by an older woman who said she remembered doing that.

Anyhow, Toby and I had tea while Mike worked and then went to tramping club.  Then he rode home.  Toby is planning great movies and is hatching plans to produce a DVD to sell to the masses (I sense Christmas presents this year to family will have Toby's movies in there somehow).  However, a film director has to cut their teeth somewhere.  http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=mrgilbe1&aq=f  This is Toby's first movie for public viewing.  It's called My iPod Video (the others are his Footloose talent quest and some dubious music video Mike has posted).  His current favourite toys feature highly.  You may see my feet in the background at various times.  I think I was getting tea ready and listening to music.  Hope I wasn't singing!

Library visit tonight after tea.  Good Thursday night entertainment.  :-)

Have a great day!
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment