Monday, January 10, 2011

The Monday back at work

Hi,

What a glorious Monday morning.  One of the best.  It was a shock to get up at 6am after two weeks of sleeping in.  But I managed to get up and get to the shower.  I had everything sorted last night (bike gear put, work gear packed) so it was relatively easy.  Mike stumbled out of bed 30 mins later, gulped down some migraine tablets and went back to bed.  He has a migraine! 

Mike worked all weekend in our garden and in Sally and Andrew's garden, taking loads to the tip.  I think he got dehydrated and that has caused his migraine.  Seems to happen after a lot of hard work.  He got his migraine in time so hopefully he'll come right quickly.

Toby got up slowly this morning but he was perky once he got up.  He has got used to late nights and long sleep ins too.  But we had a good morning.  Our walk to Skids (Toby's school holiday programme at the same place as his after school care) was very nice.  And my ride into work went well too.

Work is like I haven't been away.  Nothing changes.

Toby is away this Friday with Grandy and Gramps to Sydney for a week.  Gramps brings him back the following weekend.  He is really looking forward to it.

I know you're all keen to hear about the camping.  It was such great fun - I could easily make it an annual event.  I will jot down my thoughts on the camping holiday and post it at some stage soon.  Suffice to say, I loved seeing Toby riding his bicycle around, swimming in the river and playing with kids all day.  And I did get lots of book reading in as well.  Hooray!

Have a great week.
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment