Monday, January 17, 2011

The weekend with no Toby

Hi,

Oh, I miss wee Toby.  He is enjoying life in Sydney with his cousins while I mope around missing him here.  Well, kind of.  Heheheh.

Saturday we headed to Sally and Andrew's place for lunch and then back home to read.  Oh yeah!  Then I may have fallen asleep in the sun, on the couch, with my book.  Then back to collect Sally and Andrew for dinner at Maharajahs and then a movie.  We saw "The American" with George Clooney and a bunch of Italians. It was set in Italy and very European, despite the title.  Good though.

Sunday we got stuck into some tasks.  I tidied Toby's room and the toy box in the lounge.  Mike rebuilt several PCs.  Riveting entertainment.

We're out to dinner tonight with other friends who have sub-let their child to grandparents for two weeks.  Should be pleasant to catch up with them.

Other plans include dinner in Waikanae, a Cub planning night and dinner with John and Christine.  Woo hoo!  Should keep me too busy to think about Toby constantly.

Happy birthday to everyone born today.  Which is loads of people.  Hannah.  Duncan.  Emerson.  Others I have met in the deep, dark past.

Have a marvellous week.
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment