Thursday, June 30, 2011

Estadio is nice! And the plasterer comes today

Last night Sally, Andrew and I went out to Estadio, because I had a $25 off TreatMe voucher to spend before the end of the month.  It's had some pretty terrible reviews so our expectations weren't high, but in the end we had a very pleasant evening.  The staff were friendly and quick, and the food was pretty good - It'll be a long time before they get their Michelin Star, but pretty good value for money.  I think I'll be back with Angela and Toby in tow.  A good restaurant to take well behaved kids to I reckon.

Joy of joys, the plasterer really is coming today, to do Toby's new bedroom.  If all goes to plan we'll be able to get it painted in the weekend and move Toby in on Monday night!.  So we've cleared the last of the stuff out of the room and let's see how Peter the Plasterer goes, and then how we go.

After that, we'll need to do a Remedial Tidy of the house - find everything a place, and get rid of everything that doesn't have a place.  Maybe we need more furniture, too.

This morning went well.  I fixed Angela's bike tyre and she rode in.  It's very strange - she gets a puncture every few days at the moment.  I found the hole and felt all around the tyre and the rim to see if there was anything sharp in there... nada.  My hope is, whatever it was fell out while I was looking for it.

Toby was up not-too-late, he got ready pretty well and we got off not-too-late.  Not enough for me to get my on-time bus but that's okay.

Today we have Wagamama for lunch with Aidan and Josh!  Looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment