Thursday, June 2, 2011

The Wednesday with karate and bouncy castle pickups

Hi,

What a surprise to be making my first cup of tea in our wee work kitchen yesterday morning and to get a tap on my shoulder.  Turned around and saw Christine coming in with lots of visitors.  Christine is working for a week here at our work.  Told her it'd be great any other week, but that today is my last day!  Heheheh.  We did squeeze in one lunch yesterday though.

I rushed home to collect Toby last night and ordered Burger Wisconsin.  We sat in the takeaway shop as Toby munched through his burger and chips (I did eat some of those chips).  Then into karate where we saw Tom and Jack briefly (they are in Tigers - Toby's old class).  Toby started Dragons and was loving it.

We left a little early (along with another young one) and hurtled out to see Sally.  The neighbours want to borrow the bouncy castle for the weekend.  Eventually (after a nice cup of tea and some Man v Wild) I gathered up the bouncy castle (figuring out the best way to carry the bulky thing) and Toby and I drove back home.

We reversed into the neighbours driveway (directly opposite us), and plopped the bouncy castle into their garage and then Toby carefully drove into our garage.  Heheheh.

This morning I drove in to make for a quick getaway to the airport.  I collected Christine on the way (she is working with me after all).  Now I need to make sure I have everything and I can hand in my access card at 4:45pm and rush off to get Toby.

Phew!

Mike had a good day long meeting forum yesterday and they both got to Auckland fine.  Their tests should be starting now.  Both of them have caffeine withdrawals.

Have a marvellous weekend.
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment