Hi,
Wellington turned on the weather on Monday. I got out for a run in the bush on Te Ahumairangi. That was super nice Only 2.5k though. Need a slightly longer loop. But it was lovely. Anything longer will be steep or on the roads.
![]() |
| Went for a run |
After work I walked Katla with Elly. She showed me an awesome climbing tree. Katla just lay down to wait for us.
![]() |
| Went for a walk - Elly climbed a tree |
![]() |
| Fern |
![]() |
| Katla |
I had tea with Elly and Tom - an Elly take on biryani. Delicious. Then off to meet Mike at our old house and do a few things. Water the new lawn. Sort out the HWC timer switch. Put graphite in a stiff door lock to make it work silky smooth.
![]() |
| In our old house |
![]() |
| Views are stunning |
Then home and off to bed. A bit of a restless sleep and then up for my PT session. Bench for the first time in ages. 35kg 6 reps x 4 sets. Then some accessories. Back felt ok. I do not think any stitches popped. Woot! It feels pretty good really.
Then brekkie at Margies before work.
![]() |
| Iced latte at Margies |
The cats are doing well. I saw pics of them from Toby and Tessa. Tessa asked how to clean up cat vomit. I know exactly what has happened. Moxley has gobbled kibble again.
Right. Quiz night after work today. Let's do this!
Have a great day.
Love,
Angela







No comments:
Post a Comment