Wednesday, October 7, 2026

The Tuesday with a quiz win

 Hi,

I am going to lose followers without pics of my cats. Hahahah. Mike and I miss them. We went to bed last night and there should be a cat curled up on our bed. Another cat prowling the house, enjoying the fact that no other being is anywhere to disturb them. But no. We feel their absence.

However Toby is keeping us happy with cat content, such as:

Moxley surveying her new domain

Smudge is still athletic!

Local cat committee is considering the new arrivals

Yesterday I sat in Madeleine's old seat - and sent her the pic below. She couldn't make the quiz night because the leader debate was on. The Chrises. Good on her for making way to watch that.

In Madeleine's seat

My watch strap is on its last wrist

The quiz team

After work I wandered over to the Green Man with Mike and got some food ordered. We had a big team. Ange and her mum, Marion. Juliet and Rose. Michelle. Lisa. Jesper. Elly. Me and Mike.

And we smashed it. Ange and Elly were on fire. Winners by 3 points. Wow. And we had some tough rounds so it was very unexpected.

Taste test

Ange dropped me and Mike home and we said goodbye (until next time) to Marion. Watched the last half of the leaders debate with Tom. Who won? Well... did any of them cover themselves with glory? Actually, what I saw, I would give Hipkins the edge. But really - they are so similar and that is the rub. People want something different.

WINNERS BY THREE POINTS


High Fives all around

Off to bed. Asleep fairly quickly. Up for Mike to run for his bus. And me to have muesli. Realise the best bus for me was the #13 at 7.44. See the current time was 7.20am. And I was still eating muesli and in my pyjamas.

Challenge accepted. I rushed into the shower. 7.30am I was getting dry and getting dressed. 7.41 I ran out the door and down the steps to the bus stop. Got there at 7.44am - and watched as my watch clicked over to 7.45. Uh oh. Had I missed it?

No. Around the bend came my #13 at 7.46am. And what's more - the machine did not accept my credit card payment. So a free bus ride for me.


Morning Lewis Road

Into work and the day stretches ahead of me. Hope your day is brilliant.

Love,

Angela



No comments:

Post a Comment