Friday, October 9, 2026

The Thursday with an aborted walk home

 Hi,


After a busy day at work, Mike and I were finally ready to walk home. Stepped outside into a light drizzle. And being the soft humans we are, decided to catch a bus home.

The scheduled #13 disappeared off the board so we walked over to catch a #4. But the disappeared #13 ended up coming so we jumped on. Hahah. Just running late.

Got home just before 18:00 and cooked some tea. Tom was still a bit sick and ate in the lounge. But the rest of us had some gnocchi in a tomato sauce. I wanted canned tomatoes, but only found canned tomato soup. It was surprisingly good.

Helped Mike a bit tidy up the downstairs. Rationalising crates and cartons. But I wanted a shower and a bandage change before bed. So Mike helped me. Then he went back to continue and I went to bed to read.

Woke up Friday to a stunning day. Clothes washed and out. Towels in now. Sheets about to go in. Let's do this!

Trapline tomorrow. Our last one. Waaahhh. What a great activity this has been for us over the years. So pleased Elly suggested it to us.

Eyebrows tonight after work. And shopping. Hope you have a good day! And an even better weekend. Next open home is scheduled for Sunday - in some heavy rain. Oh well.

Love,

Angela



No comments:

Post a Comment