Friday, February 25, 2011

The Thursday with lovely weather

Hi,

Eventually got home.  What is it with public transport this week?  A concerted effort to get me back on my bike?  Ok - I give in!  I'll ride home today!  Honest!

Yummy dinner last night from Ma - pasta with salami and chickpeas.  Scrumptious.  Tonight we're hoping for Indian takeaway and hopefully catch up with Vivienne and John and Benjamin.  If we're lucky.  Sally is working though.

Not much else going on.  We're busy this weekend with swimming, lunch with Sally (so she can say bye to my parents), haircut, tramping and a free Saturday evening (maybe).  Then Sunday Toby has a birthday party in Waikanae and then we see my parents off at the airport.  After that we have afternoon tea at our place for the family tramping club people.

Phew!

I heard that my sister Karen has her finger in the splint after a netball incident.  Hope that gets better soon.  Ouch!

Have a wonderful weekend.
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment