Thursday, February 10, 2011

The Wednesday that I seem to have missed

hi,

My brain is in some sort of fade mode and I have no idea what happened to Wednesday.  Apparently Toby didn't have tennis because he told me this morning that he had tennis.  What??!!  I told him if tennis was on he had best borrow a racquet.  But he did have karate yesterday.  Dad collected him and Mike went with them to watch.

Then it was dinner time and I cooked steak, potatoes and broccoli.  I think Toby ate all of Dad's broccoli and I think Dad didn't mind at all.  Heheheheh.

The Mazda 3 is on the Trade Me website now and let's hope someone fancies it.

Busy at work and I think I have my dizzy thing again.  I feel a bit weird.  Hope it goes by the end of next week and our flying weekend to Samoa!  Yay.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment