Thursday, February 24, 2011

The Wednesday where chaos ruled the world

Hi,

After such a late flight to Wellington on Tuesday night, we were completely disorganised for Wednesday morning and it was miraculous that we even got to school/work on time.  I had left my bike at work on purpose to keep it safe while we were away (the garages are still out of commission, although one more day is apparently all that is needed to finish them, and then we get the doors on and we're done).  So I took the bus in.  But it meant I got bike gear separated and had no pannier to take stuff home.  So I took a bus home.

Big mistake.  50 minutes on the bus to get about 1 kilometre.  The roads were absolutely broken.

Home in time to stuff Burger Wisconsin down and say hello to my parents and then off to tramping club for New Members night.  We all all stickers on saying "Hello, my name is...".  Toby quite enjoyed it.  We were flat out talking to interested people for ages.

Then home to collapse in bed.

And then it started all over again this morning.  Go figure.  Mum and Dad will relax a bit today and hopefully we can sort out dinner to enjoy together before they leave on Sunday.

Still busy at work.  But the day looks gorgeous and makes up for a lot of hassle. 

Have a marvellous day!
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment