Wednesday, February 16, 2011

The Tuesday with Cubs and lovely weather

Hi,

Wouldn't it be great if you had a birthday on a gorgeous day like today?  Wait a moment.  Happy birthday, John.  You do have a birthday on a glorious day.  You lucky thing!  Enjoy your day in the sun!

Today as I was coming down the hill, I saw a cruise ship in port, sitting in the millpond doubling as a harbour without a breath of wind and lovely blue skies.  On days like this, I see an influx of immigrants coming from boatloads of people lulled into thinking they have stumbled across heaven on earth.  Trouble is, there are only 10 days like this all year.  Heheheheh.

Of course, I am hoping that tomorrow will be another cracker day. 

Cubs went well last night as we had athletics night at a local park and the weather was bonza.  Mike and I were in charge of the ball throw competition.  Toby did quite well despite being one of the little ones.  Apparently he ran the sprint well too.

Then home for more fuel for Toby (he ate heaps before Cubs too) and then to bed.

Today is karate day and tennis day.  I hope Toby remembers tennis today - I think he forgot last week.

That's about it for now.  Have a great day, wherever you are.
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment