Thursday, February 3, 2011

The Wednesday with karate and tennis

Hi,

Toby's first day back at karate.  He is the highest grade in his class now.  We have asked about when he should move up tot he next class and the sensei said he could move whenever he wants.  I think a term of being in the Tigers class as top grade would be good for him.  Then off to Dragons.

I actually forgot to ask Toby about his tennis.  The weather was perfectly good by then so I think it was on.

Then we went around to see Dad and enjoy a roast lamb dinner.  Toby loved it.  Said the chicken was beautiful.  Ok.  Home early enough and surprised to see Mike.  His day had sucked the life out of him so he was home to relax instead of listening to technical information at a user group.

Tonight Mike is off to see Dad and take photos of their car to get it on Trade Me.  After I get home from my release at work.  And maybe a library visit too.

Have a great day!
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment