Tuesday, December 6, 2011

The Monday with wedding anniversary dinner

Hi,

Despite working until 7.30pm last night (what on earth???) we had a wonderful dinner at the Boulcott St Bistro last night.  It is always very nice there.  I had fish and the cheeses, and Mike has steak and profiteroles.  Yummy!  Thanks Benjamin for looking after Toby.  I know Toby enjoys it a lot.

Toby had a busy day at school.  A special assembly at 11.15am for the opening ceremony of the new classroom.  Toby was in a dance - he was by far the best dancer.  I managed to take an early lunch and see it.  Then they had a shared lunch (and Toby brought back my Tupperware container - thanks!) and a water fight.  Toby had a new water pistol and was very popular because of it.

This morning I woke up to an odd noise.  I saw water coming out of the top floor from my warm bed.  Turns out Mike was using the new water pistol out the window!  Boys!

It is the last Cubs for the year tonight.  Should be fun (must remember the gas bottle for the BBQ). 

Have a great day!
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment