Friday, December 16, 2011

The Thursday with a fruitless search for a Christmas tree

Hi,

I collected Toby and we drove to the Thorndon New World to find a Christmas tree and do some shopping.  No tree but I did get the other essentials.  Back in the car and we drove from town, to Johnsonville and back to Newtown looking for a tree.  Nothing open anywhere to sell me a tree.  Foiled!  It is now a Saturday morning task.

Today is the last day of school for Toby.  He will have a sleepover at wee Tom's house because I am off to a movie with Christine.  I have bought tickets for a movie that details the prehistoric cave paintings in the famous caves in southern France.  Perhaps Christine might sleep!  But I can't wait!  In 3D too!

Our last weekend in Wellington before we head south on Thursday next week for Christmas.  I hope the weather improves - it's all very soggy here in New Zealand.  Some areas more than others!

Enjoy the weekend!
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment