Thursday, December 1, 2011

The Wednesday with no karate

Hi,

Yesterday was such a glorious day.  And today looks just as nice out there.  I had a meeting go too late for us to make karate.  So Toby and I went to the supermarket and bought BBQ stuff and went home and cooked up a treat.  Sausages (Toby's choice), chicken satay sticks (my choice) and asparagus (also my choice) followed by cherry tomatoes (Toby), strawberries (me), blueberries (Toby), gooseberries (me) and blackberries (Toby and me).  Scrumptious!

And don't tell Mike, but we're both eating Crunchy Nut Cornflakes this morning.  Heheheheh.  Indulgence!

Mike gets back tonight and is back for days and days.  Until Wednesday!  Yay!

Our follow up dental appointments are tomorrow afternoon.  I hope I can get to it (worried about meetings filling up my afternoon).

Have a great day - hope the weather is as good where you are as it is here!  I don't get to say that very often!

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment