Wednesday, December 21, 2011

The Tuesday with work for me and play for the boys

Hi,

Toby had a sleepover so Mike graciously volunteered to drive me to work in the morning.  Maybe he wanted an excuse to drive the wee green car on a great looking morning.  So I was at work early and Mike set off home to get through a mountain of work.

I had a day at work and then a work function.  Mike and Toby drove in again in the wee green car so I would have a car in town to drive home afterwards.  They both caught the bus back home.   But the work function didn't last very long so I drove Rex home in the wee green car via Pauatahanui.  And when we got there, I got fed a scrumptious BBQ dinner.  Good score!  I met Charm's mother too which was very nice!

Home to bed.  But Jack (who was having a sleepover) got homesick for his parents and cried.  So John popped in to take him home. 

My last day at work is today!  Yay!  Holidays soon for a few weeks.  We're back at work on the 9th!

So, have a wonderful Christmas and New Years.  I'll be thinking of you all.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment