Wednesday, December 7, 2011

The Tuesday with Cubs, but no Mike

Hi,

Mike has left for Sydney again this morning after working until 1am last night.  Something has turned to worms in Sydney and it meant Mike couldn't attend the last Cubs session for the year.  Shame, because it was great fun.  Simon (new leader) was amazing and the Cubs cooked up a storm on hobo stoves.  I cooked up sausages on the BBQ and we invested Simon and his son and said goodbye to the two leaders.  Phew!

Louise (a mum) made two great leaving cards and all the Cubs signed it.  It was very well done - I had found the right person for that job.

I have meetings up to 5pm today so no idea if we can make it to karate or not.  A new approach on my part says I can't possibly do everything and some things have to slide.

Have a great day!  I am riding in and hoping to avoid forecast rain!
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment