Friday, December 9, 2011

The Thursday with a rollercoaster ride

Hi,

From thinking Mike might not be here this morning (Friday), and then having him arrive, but having him away for most of next week, and then having him here for all of Christmas week, I had an emotional rollercoaster ride yesterday.  But as I type, he is here, and making himself a coffee.  At least here is here for the work Christmas party tonight.

Toby and I went to the user group session last night (Thursday).  It went well - it was our first Christmas session where we just sit around and talk.

Tonight is the Christmas party and Mike has said I can wear the dodgy outfit to the party as it is not absolutely awful.  Just where it is on the scale of awfulness, I think Mike and I differ in our assessment.  The only thing I wear that shows more skin is my togs.  Disturbing.

Toby's party is tomorrow.  Sleepover and movie.  And Sunday is the family lunch.  Cool!  Should be busy.

Have a superb weekend.
Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment