Friday, December 6, 2019

The Thursday with making dal

Hi,

Great start to the day when I got to meet Becks, and Mike joined us after his gym session.

Iced latte with Becks

Some awful news at work broke my heart.  A workmate died after an assault in a car park in Lower Hutt.  So senseless.  It's very upsetting.


Lunch with these guys
 I went out for lunch with Elaiza and Karl - Jo and Rex invited me along.  We went to Rogue Burger (yum!) and it was so good to catch up.

Bye Sreejith - enjoy your holiday!

Caught up with Sreejith - he is off with Anjali and Anamika to India for a month.  Wow.  I told him to let me know if he gets reverse culture shock.

Cooking dal

I got home and cooked dal for dinner tonight (Friday) for the Nepal team.  Then Mike got home (he had run into Steph for the third time in three days - and at a different pub each time!) and we drove out to pick up the washing Andrew had run through their machine.

Apparently if I have dirty clothes from now until our washing machine arrives, I have to buy them!

Okaaaaayyyy.



Is this true?

Spotify told me my top songs for 2019.  Whatever.  Not sure I believe it.,  Hahahah.  But then again, I do like all those songs.  So - maybe.

We're away tomorrow for our 20th wedding anniversary celebrations.  Yay!  Waiheke here we come.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment