Wednesday, December 18, 2019

The Tuesday with our washing machine back

Hi,

The washing machine arrived.  And Mike hurried home to put it through its paces.  We are slowly making a hole in the laundry mountain.

It's like a quarry.  Slowly pulling out the rich pickings for the wash (crucial clothes, or really smelly ones!) from the masses of towels and sheets that can go in later.

The noise it makes as it ends its cycle is music to my ears.  And it only takes a short amount of time (like 90 mins) to finish.  Not 4 hours like the last washing machine.  And - the clothes are actually relatively free from water by the end.  We're hanging them out and marvelling at technology. 

Slicked back hair iced latte look

My dinner

And Mike and I drifted off to sleep to the wonderful sounds of the washing machine doing its thing.

Outside it is another matter.  Wet, wet, wet!  I can live without this weather.  I stepped outside this morning and was quite startled to feel properly cold.  Brrrrr.

The weather better hurry up and start vaguely pretending to be summer!

BBQ after work today (work one).  I have music duties.  Brruuuuuucceeee.  Hahahah.

And Star Wars midnight showing tonight.  I hope I get a nap in when I get home ahead of our midnight session.  Oohhhh.  Excited - a lot!!!  Me, Toby and Tessa are going.  Roxy cinema. 

And - that's a wrap for this morning.  Have a great day.

Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment