Wednesday, January 11, 2023

The Tuesday back at work

 Hi,

Tuesday that was like a Monday. Hahahah.  First day back. Mike still has a cough so he's at home again. But today (Wednesday) I have ventured into the office. Oohhhh. I can see real people in the flesh.


Moxley hangs on the washing

Why are you watching me?

Smudge chills on the balcony

I have tomatoes!

And chillies

While I was away, my plants sprouted fruit. Two tomatoes and about 6 or 7 chillies on the "Sweet banana capsicum" plants. And the other chilli plants have flowers. Very excited. The upside-down coke bottle full of water with pin pricks in the lid oozing water slowly into the soil worked a treat.

Mike had a tramping presentation after work at The George, so I dropped him off for that and continued to the supermarket. We needed lots of fresh food. I would have bought two thirds of my groceries from the fruit and vege section. One packet of steak for Mike. And it cost $500. I cannot understand how anyone can survive on a basic income. You have to be pretty canny with your coins.

Got home and put things away. Had some tea. Went to bed. Mike got home and also came to bed.

We're slowly getting through the laundry and putting things away. Mike is away this weekend on Survivor weekend. Although with the rain they may pull the plug.  You know - in case they can't survive a bit of rain.

Up this morning to a bit of damp. But way better than the hammering further north from Cyclone Hale. Parts of NZ are flooded. I hope things are okay for everyone once the rain and wind pass.

Big day tomorrow for work. Planning day. Need to get the ducks aligned.

Have a brilliant day!

Love,
Angela



No comments:

Post a Comment