Wednesday, January 18, 2023

The Tuesday with work and not much else

 Hi,

Had a busy day at work. But it was good to grab an iced latte from the shop here to get me through my morning. My first meeting people did complain about my caffeine intake and how exuberant it seemed to make me. hahah. 

Work iced latte goodness

At the end of the day I went home on my eBike. And the moving time according to Strava was 12 minutes. Yes - I was faster riding home than riding in.

Info from my eBike ride home

I started the puzzle

Mike had tea waiting for me - and it was delicious. I also started the jigsaw Mike got for Christmas. I have two thirds of the sides done.

Into bed. I may have read a tad too long - but my book was good and almost finished. Such a trap! Hahah.

Lunch today with Sally from my old work. Woot! It has been ages.

And after work, we are off to the stadium to watch the Football Ferns take on USA.  OMG.  Huge! I am very excited.

Got my Football Ferns shirt for the big game

The Football Ferns are unfortunately a little under-resourced as many of the top players have not been released from club games. But it will be amazing to see them - big crowd hopefully. And the USA is not short of some star players.

Bring it on!

Have a great day!

Love,

Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment