Tuesday, January 31, 2023

The Monday back at work while the top of the north island is still under deluge

 Hi,

While I worked from home (WFH) yesterday, wee Smudge curled up on Mike's seat and slept. Well, okay - she was on my seat and I didn't want to disturb her, so I wheeled her off to the side and used Mike's chair. The cats own me!

Smudge keeping me company

Got through the day at work and then headed off the Newlands to meet Juliet for Spin there. 6pm. They got about 16 punters and the instructor used to be at Willis St as I recognised him.  I liked him.

We got hot and sweaty. See my stats below. Hahahah. Going to be our regular.

Spin w Juliet @ Newlands

Salad for tea

Stats from spin

Collecting KQF number plates.  This was 701.

Came home - spotted a number plate close to our one. I have seen one near our house only 1 number away.


Made tea - delicious salad. Mike got home not long after. Into bed. Slept well. Up for a ride into work and then PT session in the sauna that was masquerading as a gym.

Maureen says it is 98% humidity.

Okay.

Still - it is better than the hammering Auckland and the north are getting - even now. More red and orange warnings. I hope they get away with it today.

Have a fantastic day.

Love,

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment