Wednesday, February 1, 2023

The Tuesday with fish n chips after work

 Hi,

After a busy day at work where Mike called me to an emergency iced latte date at Mojo because work had run out of ice. I know.  So outrageous. :-p

Emergency iced latte with Mike @ Mojo

Petone beach looking mighty fine

Mike had dinner after work with some of his mates. So I rode my bike home, changed and drove back for Andrew and met Sally at Petone beach. Andrew and I picked up chips from Thorndon chippie (not the one by New World - the other one! On Murphy). And Sally had all the gear for us. We enjoyed the stillest evening I think I can recall.

Nom, nom

Smudge and moon

Lovely evening

Back home via town to collect Mike. 

Fell asleep pretty fast. Mike missed his gym session this morning because he woke up and found cat puke on the kitchen bench and all over the floor. Moxley must have been prowling on the bench where she is not allowed - and threw up a giant hairball.

Sigh.

Then we missed our bus. Had to wait for another one. And that got stuck in road works.

Lucky I have a another emergency iced latte from Mike right now in my hands. Mmmm.

BTS movie with Sarah after work today. Oohhhh. Can't wait to tell my mother about that.

Have a great day.

Love,

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment