Thursday, February 23, 2023

The Wednesday that felt like it could have been Monday or Friday to be honest

 Hi,

Yeah - I am so confused about what day of the week it is. Seriously, it could be Monday still (okay - a really long Monday!) or it could be Friday. Or Wednesday. The only day it doesn't feel like is Tuesday.

Okay - potentially my brain is stuck somewhere because this is already rambling.



Iced latte @ Smith The Grocer

Brekkie before work was superb. Fiona, Barb and Juliet all bought me brekkie for my birthday. Best drawn out birthday celebration ever! Thank you. So good to chat to them all.

Mike went out to a leadership Meetup last night after work, so Martyn and I went to Hey Ramen and ate noodles while people watching. Great fun!



When Mike finished his session, we grabbed a drink together at The Malthouse. Got an Uber home with them all and fell into bed and slept like a sleeping thing.

Up to more rain. But it is gentle rain.

Deadlifts with Quentin this morning. Then hack squats. My quads are not happy with me. Hahahah.

On the way to work from the gym I bumped into someone from work (ex employee) and learned his partner had a brain aneurysm and is still in recovery mode. Young and fit. You never know what is lurking around the corner. What terrible news - I am thinking of them and sending him lots of strength.

Martyn made it to work successfully. It has been lovely having him stay with us.

Time for my day to kick off. Weekend looms for me after this. Trying to sort out a decent bike ride for me. I only have a month to the day (March 23) before Alps to Ocean starts.  OMG.

Have a lovely day.

Love,

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment