Tuesday, February 28, 2023

The Monday with a hectic day and a dinner out

 Hi,

Monday was a hectic day. I also forgot to tell you about the giant spider in my flannel story from the weekend. Moxley had been playing with a big one in the bath. But Mike rescued that after the second day of torment and took it outside.

But - it might be the rain, but whatever it was, another one came in. Now, NZ has the katipo spider which is a venomous spider that could make you pretty sick. I have never seen one. They live at the beach. So no spider in your house is going to cause problems - unless it is a white tail. And that is not from venom so much as bacteria that makes your bite nasty (well, that is my limited understanding).  So spiders here are basically likely to be pretty harmless.

But they grow them big! Garden types that grow huge and black and ... spidery.

That what was hiding in my flannel (face cloth for those of you not from Scotland, I guess). I didn't know. Grabbed it from the towel rail. Shoved it under the running tap in the basin, and then grabbed it to open it up to wash over my face. When the giant spider fell out of it.

I might have squealed.

Mike came down. Said it was pretty huge, to be fair. Then collected it up and took it outside.

I now shake everything.

Hahahahah.

Work iced latte

My Sweet Banana Capsicum is having a hard time

Work was busy. Got visitors from Aus (vendors) so it was in and out of meetings with them for most of the day. And they took a few of us out for drinks and tea. Including Mike. 

I rode home and Mike caught the bus. I beat him by at least 15 mins. And he did get a bus fairly quickly. 4 min wait for him.

eBike.

Mmmm.

Up to ride in. Dragon boat training tonight. Oooohhh.

Have a great day!

Love,

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment