Thursday, February 2, 2023

The Wednesday with a BTS movie with Sarah

 Hi,

I hope my plants survive the long weekend without my attentive care. Hahah. Some of them are really coming along nicely. I have never got any tomatoes before. And now one of them is starting to actually change colour. I am beyond excited.

One of my tomatoes is starting to ripen!

Sweet banana capsicum is burgeoning with fruit

Fire chillies looking spicy!

My old plant from last year that fruited well hasn't got a single thing on it this year. Not quite sure what is happening there. It might still be recovering from the shock of winter.


Mike got me an iced latte

After work, I walked to the Embassy cinema to meet Sarah and see a movie with BTS.  Okay. I admit to a certain amount of dubiousness with this. I knew nothing about it - so I checked in the morning and discovered it was a movie about a concert. Oh - okay. I was interested to see how it would go.

Turns out it was a lot of fun. There would have been 100 odd people - with maybe 5 men. And the age range was from kids to people waaaaaay older than me. So BTS has universal (yet, female) appeal. Okay. Then the concert started and the crowd in the cinema with me got right into it. They had wee lights - they bopped and squealed. It was so cute.

I knew one song. Boy meets luv. But I was entertained. And that is what counts in the final analysis. The time passed quickly and I enjoyed myself.

Sarah is also going again on Saturday. 

Sarah and me waiting for the BTS movie to start

There's a Mario movie coming - and I so want to see it with Toby

Mike picked me up and we popped into New World to get a few things and headed home to pack. I finally got my stuff sorted for my weekend and Mike got his tramping gear sorted for his weekend.

Slept like a log. Did not wake up until the alarm.

Up for gym. Bench!  30kg x 8 reps x 4 sets. Then close grip. And accessories. Phew. My arms.

Mike's weekend tramp has been shortened a bit - they are now leaving tomorrow morning rather than tonight. So Mike will take me to the airport. Sweet!

Long weekend for us as we celebrate Waitangi Day on Monday. I can't find anything at a marae in Blenheim, but Iona suggested picking up rubbish at a pa site. Which seems like a good way to celebrate te tiriti.

Have a great time, whatever you are doing.

Love,

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment