Wednesday, February 22, 2023

The Tuesday with a billet staying

 Hi,

After the gym session, I had a shower at work and my dressing fell off so I got a good look at my foot. I reckon it looks pretty good. Like always. And the scar is healing up fine too. Hahah.

Dressing came off my foot - looks good to me

Work iced latte with AJ

Busy day at work. Then Martyn who is up from Chc came home with us. Accommodation is smashed in Wellington, so he came to stay with us. We got Indian takeaways and enjoyed chatting before falling into bed.

Up to ride in - but heard we have rain. So caught the bus in with Mike instead. In really warm dry conditions. So maybe I should have just come in on my bike.

Off to brekkie now with Juliet, Barb and Fiona from work. Can't wait to catch up.

Have a great day!
Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment