Tuesday, February 21, 2023

The Monday back at work

 Hi,

Big day at work! Oosshh.  Seemed to go pretty well. Woot! Mike has had better days though - so hopefully his Tuesday is far better than his Monday.

Work iced latte

Spin after work

The 3 Spin punters

My Chocolate Roughy biscuits at work

I rode home after work and my movi8ng time was 11 minutes. That is totally just as fast as a car, I reckon!

Anyway. Got home. Got ready. Stomped on a huge green caterpillar trying to kill my tomatoes! And then Barb collected me for Spin. Her car is very nice. Like Maureen's  - a wee zippy VW. Anyway - collected Juliet and then had Spin. Barb got a car park easily. 

Dropped me back home. And we had something to eat. Then bed.

And up for the bus into town. Martyn is due to come home and stay with us tonight. Sweet. We tidied that room and made the bed up.

Awesome fun.

Love,

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment