Wednesday, February 8, 2023

The Tuesday back at work but from Blenheim

 Hi,

Well, I took no pics yesterday at all.  I worked from home in Blenheim successfully. Alternated between cooking and putting the air con on. Twigg lay down in the lounge nearly the entire day.

Finished up when Iona got home - closely followed by Col. Headed to the airport and they dropped me off and went home to get ready for their next visitor!  :-o Hilary was arriving that night.

Flew home with no bother. Mike met me at the gate with a wheelchair and he hobbled to the drop off point with me to find Kara - who had come to collect us for a catch up at her place. Choice!

Oh - Mike took a photo of me

Saw Neil there too - Mike enjoyed a beer with him before he headed home. Mike got his ankle checked and now has some exercises to do.

We got home around 9.30pm and fed the cats and fell into bed. Moxley freaked me out by finding my foot irresistible. She kept smelling it. It never got a decent wash so there is blood in my toenails still. And my dressing has blood on it too. But she would not let it go. Chased my foot under the duvet. She was persistent until Mike distracted her for a while.

She is going to eat my dead body. This I truly know now.

Up for working from home. Foot the same. I do get to change the dressing tomorrow so that should be interesting.

Also getting my mole by my watch chopped off tomorrow. More stitches!

I am always super thankful that I can go and stay with Iona and Col and feel really welcomed. They always look after me and this time was even more exceptional. I had such a good weekend, despite the injury. Thank you.

Right. Hope your day is a good one.

Love,

Angela 


No comments:

Post a Comment