Wednesday, March 1, 2023

The Tuesday with so much activity

 Hi,

Okay - so yesterday (Tues) was back to pre covid levels of activity in my day. I rode into town, I went to the gym with Quentin and did a mighty hour of lifting, I went for a walk at lunch time with Juliet, I did dragon boat training after work, then I rode home.

All the efforts

Admittedly, I was exhausted when I got home. Mike had tea ready for me - so I ate a home made falafel burger and got a wash load ready and fell into bed.

Up to a slightly cooler, foggy morning. Lovely autumnal day for the first day of March. Rode in and loved it!

Matchy matchy with Dave today at work. Yes, we did plan it. Such great taste in football teams and in shorts kinds demands a bit of co-ordination from time to time.

Hey Dave - great taste in shirts!

Eugene is good at this photo lark

Got my iced latte at work and somehow avoided a huge queue. It took me ages yesterday to get one. But today - got right in there.

Work iced latte

Going to ride home after work and jump into the car and go to Spin @ Newlands with Juliet. Woot!

This chair I am in this morning has a distinct lean to the left. Weird.

Right. Time for the day to kick off. More than it has already.

Have a great day.

Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment