Thursday, March 9, 2023

The Wednesday at work but from home

 Hi,

Thursday morning is super windy and overcast. But warm still. The wind knocked my Peruvian chilli plant over during the night. Mike rescued it and it is sitting at our front porch.

Yesterday saw me WFH and today too. I'll do a test at lunch time today to make sure I am good.

My foot is almost sorted!

Home iced latte

Smudge chose to sit next to me during the day

Slightly normal selfie

Showing off my light glasses that sit in my phone - thank you Catherine

Manic selfies with Moxley

Mike got home from work fairly early and we had tea. I made meatballs with the wild venison in a tomato sauce. Then used the apples from Sally and Andrew's backyard to make apple crumble. It was quite delicious.

Apple crumble

Smudge loves me - on her terms

Look at this cat!

Did I mention how cute Smudge is? Look at her! She selected the warm patch of sunshine right by my monitor. She could have had any sunbeam anywhere in the house to sleep in. But she chose this one.

My wee heart!

In the evening we finally got my China trip from 1987 up on the blog. It was great going through all the old photos and old memories.

Have a wonderful day. I am hoping to see Col as she passes through Wellington airport briefly tomorrow morning. And then ride my bike a bit up the coast. Then Saturday do a bigger ride with Sally up that way. Gotta train!

Have a great day and a lovely weekend.
Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment