Wednesday, March 8, 2023

The Tuesday at work

 Hi,

I didn't take much in the way of pics yesterday. But I did have a lovely lunch with Juliet and Barb at Arabica. I am unsure what the cafe people thought when 3 grown women ordered comforting brekkie food for lunch - exactly the same order. Hahah. Scrambled eggs, no toast, hashbrowns and mushrooms. Mmmm. It was good.

Oddly I did not have an iced latte - so no pic of lunch!

Starky - a legend!

When I got ready to ride home I noticed someone had posed a question on the bike shed noticeboard. Who is "old Starky" the legend?

I have told them!

Got home and Mike had tea ready. Mucked around watching You Tube videos about how hot water cylinders work and then bed.

Up to read that Juliet had tested positive late last night. So I am now WFH and watching for symptoms. I hope she is okay.

So now I get to see the cats all day. I haven't worked from home for a bit. Kinda nice.

Have a great day!

Love,

Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment