Friday, March 31, 2023

The Thursday at work and with lunch with Greg and Grant

 Hi,

What a blast from the past! Mike and I were in town and had the huge excitement of meeting up with Greg and Grant for lunch at Arabica.



Hey there, Greg!

Really, it was like no time had passed at all. They are both still the same people and everyone needs more good people in their lives. I hope our catch up can become a regular thing. Key things I found out are that Rosie (Greg and Nic's eldest) is now at Canterbury uni and enjoying engineering there, and Abbie works at New World. Grant got a hip done because cricket is vicious on your body. 

Mm - a wee spot of blood 

All the movement probably made my wound seep a bit. So I decided to head home as soon as the working day was done. We did have a huge function after work but figured it was best to avoid standing for hours and pressing up against people.

Went home and iced my biscuits. Grant would have liked one - he ate one for dessert at lunch. Hahah.

I iced the chocolate roughy biscuits

Mike got home pretty early from our work function. We relaxed before heading to bed. I slept well. Nothing like a bit of trauma to your body to smash you into oblivion each night. :-p

The weekend looms. Mike and I will go out for tea and a movie tonight. John Wick 4. Lots of violence. But - Keanu. So, I can handle that. I think.

I think Mike is off to survivor night tomorrow. Back midday Sunday. So I get the house to myself. With the cats. Cleaning and washing and bike maintenance. And a bit of wound maintenance. It'll need the plaster off and a wee wash and a new covering.

Right. Have a great day - and an even better weekend.

Love,

Angela



No comments:

Post a Comment