Thursday, March 16, 2023

The Wednesday with not a lot of stuff happening

 Hi,

Turns out I took no pics yesterday after my iced latte one.  So that shows you how exciting the day was. Hahahah.



Fortuitous coffee 

I enjoyed my ride home. The weather was lovely and the traffic wasn't too bad. So I got home easily.

Mike tried and failed to install a hot water cylinder timer. The timer is too big (deep) for the box that holds the switch. He tried to cut into the wall to make space... and hit a wooden stud. I heard bad words coming up from the basement.

Off to bed nice and early. Up for gym this morning. Mike and I drove in and he tried to get a bigger box for the electrical socket on the HWC but failed. There is nothing available for the depth of the new switch. So Mike is going to have to chisel out a bit of wood now.

I enjoyed bench press this morning then accessories. Did 30kg 4 x 8 sets.

Jumped into New World to get iced coffees. I mean bread. Hahah. As I walked back to the car I met Andrew walking to work, engrossed in his phone. But we both had just enough time to grab an iced latte at Mojo in the Old Bank Building.

Back home. Busy day. Exciting times for the weekend as I head to the South Island on Sunday morning for the adventure that is Alps to Ocean. I will WFH on Monday from Blenheim and then drive south with Iona and bikes!

Mike will hold the fort here.

Have a great weekend.

Love,

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment