Tuesday, March 21, 2023

The Monday with chatting all evening

Your guest blogger had a busy day yesterday, with gym in the morning, running at lunchtime and ... well, not walking home in the evening. It is blustery and windy. The whole country is getting battered a little bit and there are flood warnings for South Dunedin again. 

I'm still taking it easy... time to up the pace and the distance

After work I briefly considered walking home before coming up with enough excuses to bus instead. The evening was filled with chores. I gave Mum a ring to see how Dunedin was doing since it was in the news with flood warnings and we talked for ages. I needed to book Toby's flights to Sunshine Coast to visit Margo too, so we all ended up on a group chat, talking away.

Chattering

The wind made the house creak and fired up the cats. They spent the evening chasing each other about and eyeing up the swaying trees outside. 

Gym again this morning - I am going every single morning this week, apart from Friday of course because I can't miss the Old Bailey cooked breakfast. Angela and Iona are Christchurch bound this morning. I bumped into Maureen, the third cyclist, and she is keen and ready to meet them there tomorrow.

Have a great day, whereever you are and whatever you're doing!



No comments:

Post a Comment