Wednesday, March 22, 2023

The Tuesday with not a lot (but some Christchurch updates)

Hello! Not a lot to report from me. I made the gym this morning and deadlifted light weights but lots of reps. Feels good and my sprained ankle was very happy.

Then it was work time. We had an outage that took up most of my day, which was kinda fun but kinda frustrating, but it certainly made the hours fly by. Soon I was on the bus and heading home.

I bumped into Joan, our neighbour, and we chatted all the way home.

I had a list of jobs for the evening, none of which got done. I'm all caught up with the Ukraine war reporting on Twitter and YouTube though so there's that. 

Meanwhile, Angela has made it to Christchurch - and I have photos.


Toby is out driving!

Angela and Iona's room is very ... cozy.
It's in the Coachman which is our go-to cheap and cheerful motel.

Remember these disturbing stools?

Dinner at Pomeroy Inn, of course

That's a great photo

On the other hand, my most exciting photo of the day is this shipment of AF that arrived.
Fake margaritas. Even comes with Chili Salt to coat your glass with.

Actually  this is my best photo of the day.
How could I move when this cat was sooo cute?

No comments:

Post a Comment