Tuesday, March 7, 2023

The Monday with Mike coming back from Chc

 Hi,

I was so excited to have Mike come home after missing him over the weekend. The day was busy so it went fast for me. Guess that is a good thing.

Monday work iced latte

I rode home and sped up the hill, going flat out. My heart rate got up to 170! Oosshh. I changed when I got home and jumped in the car and collected Juliet on the way to Newlands.

Spin after work

Got home after that and then went to collect Mike from the airport.  By the time we got home it was 9.30pm and I was tuckered out. As was Mike!

Picking up Mike from the airport

Up this morning super early (I left Mike sleeping as he is WFH today) and into town. I left home at 6.30am and got to work at 6.45am. So it is pretty quick on the eBike.

I was at the gym easily and had a great session with Quentin. The morning was so stunning but there was a definite bite to the air temperature.

Gorgeous morning

Deadlifts 57kg

Work iced latte on Tuesday

And now my day is going to be gangbusters again. Woot! It will be home time before I know it. 

Have a brilliant day!

Love,

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment