Thursday, March 30, 2023

The Wednesday with sick leave

 Hi,

I am not going to post the pic Mike took of my arm mid operation. If you want to see it, ping me. It looks a bit yucky. It is quite the wide excision.

Mike took me to the dermatologist for my 9.30am appointment. We were out by 10.20am. Phew!

Post op wrist

A red habanero

We also finally got a red habanero from our bush! Woot! And I spent the afternoon on the couch, being swamped by cats.


Post op - covered in cats

Slept with my arm up on a pillow next to me. It is stinging a bit - but totally expected.

Up for an online PT session then a one armed shower.


Wrapped in gladwrap!

At work today in person. Woot! Busy day of meetings and getting my head around things. And I am actually working tomorrow.  Oohhh. You get an extra blog in the working week.

Have a great day!

Love,

Angela


PS:  I found the unpublished blog post sitting in the browser. Heheheh. 


No comments:

Post a Comment