Monday, April 3, 2023

The weekend at home

 Hi,

We had a weekend at home in Wellington. Woot! Saturday saw us grocery shopping and getting some stuff to help change my dressing.

Mike found mouse catch #22 in the trap by the front door. Oohhh. Dealt to that.

Mouse catch #22

Mike carefully took my dressing off - it took a while and there was a bit of yelping from me. It was sticky!

There was a spot of blood from the right hand side of it from the trauma of removing the dressing. But we took care of that and popped another dressing on it.

Took the dressing off with lots of yelping from me

And covered back up

Went to collect Sally and Andrew from the airport after their awesome West Coast bike trip. We saw their photos and I showed off mine from the trip down south. And stayed for burgers for tea.

Sunday saw a lazy day. The cats were drowsy and Moxley looked so cute in the barrel.

Moxley wondering what I am doing getting closer to her

Sleeping in the barrel

Don't wake me up!

Watched some YouTube. Mike tested the reversing camera with the Subaru's built-in video screen to check it would work - it did.  Okay - I think he did that on Saturday. But - it did work! So we will get another one and take this one to the van.

Mike chatted to his mother for a while in the evening. It was his Dad's birthday - so nice to chat to his mother on a day that is still important.

Woke up Monday to wet, wet, wet rain. So wet. I caught the 7.51am #13 bus and it was rammed by the end of the journey. No one wants to walk in the rain.

Week ahead looks busy. Planning day tomorrow. Ooohh.

Have a great week.


Love,

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment